Make Yourself Heard
Our platform is designed to motivate and boost any author, at any age, who loves to write for children and publish it. Connect with us to begin your journey as a writer!
Guidelines for submission(s) of written work/artwork:
The contributor requires to adhere to the following steps strictly while submitting her/his written work /artwork:
- Although for submission of any written work such as a story, or a poem etc., a computer print-out will be preferred,even a manuscript/type-written version of the work will be accepted,provided it is neat and clean, as well as legible.
- For a handmade artwork such as a sketch, or a painting, or a cartoon, comic, etc.,submission(s) will be accepted only if the work is produced neatly on a paper of any size and is in good condition enough to be accepted for printing and publishing.
- Submissions, whether single or multiple,all require to be individually registered with Aunkan through the steps explained in Section B.
- Registration is mandatory —no work, without individual registration will be accepted.
- Intimation of successful registered submission(s)will be informed via an email.
- All submission(s) must be made through physical/hard copy(copies), sent via Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier only. Submissions through any other route will not be accepted.
- Attach the print-out of the completed registration page with/over the manuscript, and send it to the mailing address given below:
Mailing Address: TBA
- The submitted work will be selected only, and only, on the Choice of the Editor / Publisher for publication. No objection to the same will be accepted or entertained.
- Intimation of selection for publishing and the date of publication will be made through an email, to your registered email ID.
- As publication of the work(s) will give credit to the authors (with the appearance of her/his name),as well as mention her/his location in the publication,please take care in incorporating correct and accurate information in your Registration Page for submission(s).
- The author, if unwilling to disclose her/his identity to the public, may keep personal details anonymous.And, in that case, please write“Anonymous” on top right corner of your manuscript.
- Our creative platform is open for all i.e. there is no lower or upper age limit for submitting work(s) with us. People from any age group may submit their work for consideration of publication.
- The Company holds the rights to reject any work from publishing, if it thinks the work violates its publication policy, anyways.
Process for submissionof the written work / artwork:
- Step 1: Complete the written work / artwork to be submitted.
- Step 2: Take its print-out. Retain a photocopy of the work before sending.
- Step 3: Visit the link: www.aunkanchildrenstories.org/registration/
- Step 4: Download the Registration Form (Click here to download) and take its print-out.
- Step 5: Fill up the Registration Form with correct and complete details.
- Step 6: Read the Disclaimer and put your valid signature at the end of the duly-filled Form.
- Step 7: Read the guidelines and the instructions for the Process of Registration.
- Step 8:Attach the duly-filled and signed Registration Form over the written work for submission.
- Step 9: Insert the same in a large envelope.
- Step 10: Take a print-out of the address [Postal Address] and paste it on the envelope and seal.
- Step 11: Send it to us via Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier only.
- Step 12: If received and selected, you will receive an email intimation, informing the same.
Process of subsequent submission(s)
- Same as above.
- Please edit / update the Section: “Title of Manuscript”&“Date of Manuscript” in the Registration Page (Click here to download).
- On your submission(s) of the written work(s) / artwork(s),you promise to abide by all copyright laws and notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any content you have accessed.
- You will not use, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purpose any content belonging to Aunkan Publication or the one(s) submitted by you to Aunkan Publication (i) without the prior consent of Aunkan Publication or (ii) in a way that violates someone else’s (including Aunkan Publication’s) rights.
- The author warrants to Aunkan Publication (the Publisher) that:
- she/he is the sole proprietor of the work—the work is original and is not in the public domain i.e. the work has not heretofore been published anywhere in any form for public consumption;
- it does not violate the right of privacy of any person—she/he is the owner of all the rights granted to Aunkan Publication;
- it contains no libellous, obscene, or other unlawful matter–it does not infringe upon the copyright or violate any other right of any person or party; and
- The author agrees to hold Aunkan Publication harmless against any damages, finally sustained in any suit involving the Publisher by reason of a violation of any of these warranties.